I thought I would post these book club questions for Dale Carnigie's "How to Win Friend's and Influence People." This is such a great book and I recommend all my college students read it. If you need a good selection for a book club, this should seriously be considered.
1. There were many anecdotes in How to Win Friends and Influence People. Which one stood out the most to you? What did you learn from it?
2. Did you actively try to apply any of Carnigie’s principles, even just a little bit? If yes, what was the end result?
3. Would you recommend this book to someone you know? Why? What would you tell them about it?
4. How does How to Win Friends and Influence People compare to other self-help books you may have read?
5. Do you think that individuals can actually improve their ability to win friends and influence people, or is it really just an inherent or natural ability some are blessed with?
6. If you had to select only one of Carnigie’s points to discuss with a loved one, which one would it be? Why?
7. Should this book be required reading for high school or college students? Why or why not?