Monday, July 9, 2018

Steele Your Heart 2018

I've been busy traveling to Utah the past four days. We are here to attend my darling niece's wedding. Despite the warm day it was such a beautiful wedding and reception! My niece Morgan met her fiance Austin early this year using the Mutual app. She is attending BYU-I and he was at BYU-Provo. It didn't take long until the two were inseparable. Aren't they a darling couple? Here are some of my favorite pics from the special occasion. The reception was held at The Bungalow, which was lovely.





Here are my three kiddos waiting for the wedding at the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I love them so much!

I am still in Utah, although my two older kids have flown home. My youngest has BYU volleyball camp this week, and I will be writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!