Life has gotten so busy that I have started to have to make lists of things that need to be done each day. And then I generally am not able to get everything done on the list, so the next day's list becomes longer as a result. Here are a few of the things I have been up to the past week or so.
- Writing a report on seniors and Medicare for my job. Boring, but great since work has been meager lately (like all year long).
- Doing a ton of book marketing stuff. I am trying to learn how to use Photoshop Elements to make some of the marketing materials. I made an invitation and next up is to make a little logo/slogan thing that says, "Truth well taught."
- In Primary we have been preparing for our Sacrament Program this Sunday. I am praying it goes well, but am nervous about it.
- Yesterday I got my hair colored (thanks Becky!) and now I need to get it cut. I am so running behind on getting a photo taken for Christmas cards. I need to have Ashley find a time to fit us in...
- I bought some logs for our fireplace. So glad it is getting cool enough for fires. I love the ones that last three to four hours and don't make too much smoke. I lit the first one Monday night, but am trying not to go too overboard with the fires. I am waiting until Sunday to light fire #2.
- And finally, I finished the Angel Moroni section on my manuscript. I went a bit overboard and drew 5 of them (I included one above; what do you think?). Somehow I found this part extra interesting, so I couldn't help myself. I can always edit some out if I need to do so.
I hope life is keep you busy, but not so busy you can't keep up. What has been keeping you busy lately?
Scripture of the Day: D&C 89:11-12