Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ask The Editor #2

My DH kinda got me hooked on these Merriam-Webster Ask the Editor videos. I have learned something from every one I have watched, and have even begun using some of this new-found knowledge in my writing. So, I thought I would start sharing some of them with you. Enjoy!

This installment is about ending sentences with prepositions, a problem we all worry about :-). I love the quote attributed to Winston Churchill at the end!



Scripture of the Day: D&C 26:1

1 comment:

  1. That was great!! I have spent a lot of my writing time figuring out how not to end a sentence with a preposition. Now all that guilt is gone!! And I loved the quote by Winston Churchill. I will remember that next time someone tries to correct my grammar. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!