Friday, October 8, 2010

Too cute not to share

Recently the Keepapitchin' blog (a fabulous Church history blog) republished these darling paperdolls, which originally ran in a 1969 Friend Magazine. They came in handy for me because I had been asked to speak to the Activity Day girls about getting an education to help prepare for the future. So, I had the girls color some of the dolls while I spoke. Oh, and I made sure the girls knew they were not limited to being only a ballerina, nurse, artist, or teacher. In fact, I asked them what they would like to be and then showed them how to make clothes for that profession. Click the link above to get more paper dolls--some for boys even.



































 









 



















Scripture of the Day: 2 Samuel 22:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!