Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cultivating Gratitude #7

When I saw this cute little picture (credit here) I decided today I would be grateful for carrots. Did you know I eat carrots pretty much every day? They are portable, healthy, tasty, and fast (especially if I use baby carrots). Occasionally I pack some dip to eat with the carrots, but mostly I just chomp away at them plain. Since I have to eat at least one meal on the go during the weekdays, carrots have become a go-to item for me. And on Sundays I pretty much always throw some in with our roast.

So today when I am eating my carrots I will feel extra grateful the Lord has provided me with such a great food option.

Scripture of the Day: 2 Nephi 25:26

2 comments:

  1. Well there you go! Carrots it is!! I do attest they are a great snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely cultivating an attitude of gratitude if you are expressing gratitude for carrots. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!