Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweetie Peach's Baptism Pics

Just a few sweet pictures we had taken of Sweetie Peach for her baptism that is coming up. Thanks so much to Sunshine and Shade photography for taking these--she did a great job despite being handicapped by my choice of location. Here are some of my favorites.



I like seeing her teeth in this next one--she has been doing the tooth-less smile a lot lately because of missing teeth. She even lost one more since this was taken last week.



Scripture of the Day: D&C 38:39

3 comments:

  1. Eight comes quickly, doesn't it? My oldest is almost four. Before I know it we will be taking pictures just like these.

    She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great! What is the date? Aidan's is Feb 19th. You and the fam are, of course, invited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!