Sunday, September 18, 2011
Top 10 Things I Did This Weekend
In no particular order...
1. Watched Project Runway - (pretty boy won again; not sure how I feel about that.)
2. Went to the temple - a definite highlight
3. Supported an eagle scout project (now if I could get Patch to work on his!)
4. Took my girls and four other neighborhood kids on a slushy run to Sonic. (Kitty called me the best mom ever for doing this.)
5. Had my annual fold-laundry-while-watching-You've Got Mail fall celebration - and now I am totally in the mood for fall weather!
6. Made French Puffs for the kids for breakfast. (See recipe here.)
7. Went for a walk Saturday morning and enjoyed a nice breeze.
8. Read a novel by Marcia Lynn McClure -a short, but sweet, one.
9. Worked on the outline and background materials of a new novel I had an idea for (not sure if this will ever go anywhere).
10. Did not have a fight with my DH even though he was majorly in the wrong!
Scripture of the Day: John 16:13