Friday, June 1, 2018

NEW RELEASE! Improving Family Communication

I am exited to announce the release my fifth book, Improving Family Communication: 16 FHE Lessons on Christlike Communication. I had such a positive response to some FHE lessons I posted here on my blog about basic communication skills, I decided to expand on that idea and put them all in a book. There are lessons on eye contact, conflict management, listening, verbal communication, mental health, and more.


Don't you love the cover? The artwork is by a friend, Jeff Byrd. He did a fabulous job!

Currently Improving Family Communication is an ebook, but will soon be available in hard copy. The publishing of this book is a goal I have been working on for the past year, so I am excited to see it come to fruition.

Michaela Stephens of Scriptorium Bloggorium recently posted a great review, so if you are interested in learning more follow the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!