Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cultivating Gratitude #12


We have been having the most beautiful weather the past few days and I would be remorse if I did not say how grateful I have been for it. I have loved hearing the birds sing outside my window when I awake. It has been the perfect walking weather, too; I have walked and biked more this past week because it is so inviting outside. Nothing makes me more grateful for nature than a beautiful day.


Spring it is with us and Summer is near
And beautiful weather for the time of year
Such beauty the poets and the artists inspire
Of talking of Nature could one ever tire
Her green of September Mother Nature wear
And the perfumes of blossoms in the evening air. 

                        -Francis Duggan

Scripture of the Day: D&C 89:11

2 comments:

  1. Same here! We are actually having a spring and I can go outside and sit any time of day without being scorched. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it is about over. I saw it is supposed to be 111 tomorrow. We have been walking at 6:20 but are moving it to 6:00 this week and probably 5:30 next week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!