2. Space heaters that keep my feet toasty while stuck typing at the computer.
3. Visiting teachers who are really are more accurately described as friends.
4. Non-stick frying pans and/or non-stick cooking spray (I feel sorry for moms who cooked in days prior to Teflon technology/Pam).
5. Yoga. It keeps me sane some days.
6. Gift bags--remember when we had to wrap everything?
7. Digital cameras that let me pick and choose which pics to save and which ones to delete.
8. Microwaves that can heat up lunch in a jiffy.
9. Cookbooks with lots of pictures of the foods I can learn to make.