I am borrowing this post from Homespun at Heart. Thanks Jenny!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? Both--some are set out, a few are wrapped and under the tree.
3. Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Right now we have white, but I can tell colored is back in style on my block.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never had any, I don't think to buy it.
5. When do you put up your decorations? The Monday after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Any of the brunch items my mom makes for Christmas.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Trying to take family photos each year--someone was always in a bad mood, it seemed. They are hilarious to look back on now. The year my brother had a perm is a classic one.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My older brother told me when I was about four.
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Nope.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With decorations my father painted when I was an infant, as well as some new ones we have collected.
11. Snow! Love or Dread it? If it snows in Mesa it is definitely loved!
12. Can you ice skate? A bit.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Pearls on Christmas after my 16th b-day.
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? To focus on the birth of the Savior. I love to read the story in Jesus the Christ each year.
15. Favorite holiday dessert? Plates of cookies delivered by the neighbors.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Shopping for the kids' gifts.