Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random Stuff

Just a quick post to blog about a few random items... I know it has been a crazy busy week and my blogging had to take a back seat. But I am alive and well!

- Christmas was good. On Christmas Eve I loved watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas presentation on PBS. It was really touching. Then we played a game (I finally won at 'Ticket to Ride') while kind of watching It's a Wonderful Life. As for Christmas Day we spent the entire day with extended family away from home. By the time we were home again I was completely exhausted.

- I am ready for the kids to go back to school. As a friend recently wrote on her blog, sometimes too much quality family time is not for the best!

- This morning I went for my weigh-in at WW. I was a bit nervous, but despite being somewhat naughty the past week I was still within my 2 lb. range. I need to work hard these next few weeks to get back on track. Funny how easy it is to pick up bad habits.

- Today the Deseret Book flier came today and I was so excited to see Family Home Evening Adventures (book-CD set) featured in it! I did a little happy dance and took the flier to show my SIL.

- I am in the mood for organizing and preparing for the New Year. Today I cleaned out part of my home office. I need to get some organizing drawers for some supplies now. It already looks much better, but I have a few more projects in mind. I still have to think about my resolutions, though.

How was your Christmas?

Are you able to find places for all the new presents you received?

Have you decided what your resolutions will be yet?

Scripture of the Day: 3 Nephi 28:10

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for getting in the DB flier AND cleaning your office! Wow, the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being with in your two pound range. That is great!! I am glad you had a good Christmas. We did as well, although I am not yet in the mood for cleaning or making new year's resolutions. I think I am on burnout. Maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!