Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Going Crazy! Oh, Won't You Come Along?


I am running around trying to make life happen and get prepared for spring break (not that we are going anywhere, because we're not). There just always seems to be more to do than time to do it in. But somehow it all gets done--at least the important stuff.

And I have a few personal goals I am under deadline for, so today I will just start running and keep going until I get as far as I can. I have prayed and prayed for extra help, but as I have long learned: "Don't ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet."

My feet are moving as fast as they can today.

PS: Status on the LDS Book Reader Survey--382 completes as of 8 am this morning. I think today will be the day we hit 400! Hooray! And many, many thanks to all those out there who participated and posted links to it. I truly appreciate your help.

Scripture of the Day: 2 Nephi 2:25

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry things are so crazy for your right now. Hopefully you can get everything done and enjoy your spring break. We aren't going anywhere either. I wanted to have time to get my feet under me so I can be prepared for the next eight weeks of school/seminary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!