Thursday, July 22, 2010

On Today's Schedule

- I am typing away over here on a report for a consulting client. It is not due until tomorrow, but it is a long enough report that I know better than to procrastinate! I have already worked four hours today and will put in two more tonight.



- Promised the girls we would go to the store. They want to buy snacks! And since I need to buy some fruits and veggies I said they could tag along. Do the fruits and veggies I buy cancel out the junk food they will buy?



- Pancakes with fruit salsa for dinner. I will be trying a new recipe for a strawberry and nectarine salsa I saw in Family Fun magazine (actually the real recipe calls for mango, but I prefer nectarine).



- Zumba is tonight! After my extra work hours I will head down to the church for Kathya's Zumba class. It is a great workout and so much fun! Plus, Kathya is a good friend to hang out with.



- And somewhere in the middle of all that I need to do some cleaning! Dishes, a load of laundry to fold, and a general picking up is much needed around here.



I hope your day is going well and that you are getting your to-do list done!



Scripture of the Day: 3 Nephi 15:9

2 comments:

  1. I love fruit salsa! I have a great recipe for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pancakes sound yummy!! And I keep hearing about zumba!! I have got to look into this more. I wish our stake had a class but we don't. I just keep hearing how much fun it is.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!