Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank You Note


Dear Macaroni Grill Waiter,

Just a quick note to thank you for the great job you did waiting on our table Tuesday evening. We were there to celebrate my mother's 10 year anniversary of being in business for herself. (She is a CPA and has worked her tail off these past 10 years.) Your quick service and fun attitude made the evening all the more fun.

I especially wanted to thank you for not giving me the evil eye when I special ordered my pasta as whole grain and then asked for half to be brought to the table and half to be placed in a to-go container to take home. You did not blink an eye (which, believe me, is highly unusual). Additionally, I was so surprised the next day when I opened the to-go bag to eat my remaining pasta for lunch and found a whole loaf of your yummy bread also sent home! This added touch was much appreciated. Although I only ate a small slice of it myself, my family loved having the rest of it for dinner that night.

Again, thanks for your hard work. It made our night out (and the day after) wonderful. We will definitely be heading back to the Macaroni Grill in the near future. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Rebecca Irvine


Scripture of the Day: 1 Nephi 15:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!