Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Diabetes Fundraiser...Please Bid on Me!!


More than ten years ago my father was diagnosed with late-onset diabetes (type 2). Since then my mother, several aunts on both sides of the family, and my MIL have all been diagnosed with this disease as well. Personally I worry I will end up being diabetic myself. I have lost over 40 lbs. and have been learning to eat better in an effort to mitigate my risk. But still I wonder.

So when I was asked recently to participate in a fundraiser for finding a cure for diabetes I was more than happy to help. Please take a minute to browse the many books and items that have been donated to this worthy cause (click on link below). And, if you like, you can bid here on an autographed copy of Family Home Evening Adventures! Thanks in advance for taking part in the 2010 Brenda Novak online auction to Benefit Diabetes Research.





Image credit

Scripture of the Day: Acts 28:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!