Monday, August 3, 2009

Member Missionary Moment #12


This post is part of a year long series where each week I strive to complete and item from a list of 101 Ways to do Member Missionary Work. Feel free to join me in the work!

This week I accomplished something similar to #8 from the Internet section of the list: "Share photos online of a temple trip, baptism or a baby blessing." I shared the photo of Harrison and his miraculous experience both online on my blog and through e-mail notes to friends, family, and co-workers. I had lots of positive responses from co-workers who are not LDS, so I felt this was a successful missionary moment.

Above: Harrison's family is now in France; he has been nauseous and sick the past few days but is still able to sit on his own.

Scripture of the Day: Matt 6:24

2 comments:

  1. That is so great he is still sitting on his own. Is the nausea normal? Hopefully it will pass soon. I think being sick to your stomach is one of the worst feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not sure what's causing the nausea--it might be a bug, or maybe his body is trying to readjust his equilibrium, or eating foreign food... hopefully whatever it is he will get over it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!