Monday, August 31, 2009

Member Missionary Moment #16


This post is part of a year long series where each week I strive to complete and item from a list of 101 Ways to do Member Missionary Work. Feel free to join me in the work!

This week while I was at the Distribution Center I picked up a paperback copy of the Book of Mormon to work on section 1, number 4 ("Write your testimony in a Book of Mormon and give it to local missionaries to hand out."). I had mentioned to the sister missionaries serving in our ward that I wanted to write my testimony in a Book of Mormon for them to hand out--this way I committed myself to getting it done soon. It had been a while since I had written out my testimony, but I enjoyed contemplating my thoughts and feelings on the Book of Mormon as "Another Testament" of the Savior. I expect the sisters to let me know who they gave it to and will follow up if anything happens.

Scripture of the Day: Hebrews 5:4

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I need to do that :) Can you resend your address so I can mail you a copy of ALMA? I lost all of my old emails when my computer crashed last week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!