Saturday, March 15, 2008

Montana Morning (Hannah, that is)

Confession: I am a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan! It started when Kitty and Sweetie Peach became fans and watched her DVD about 6 times in one afternoon. We ended up lipsyncing and dancing around the family room. After that I had to upload some of the songs to Kitty's iPod (which is just a copy of what I have on my iPod). And then I found I love working out to her music. This morning I went walking and it was so nice to be outside seeing the sun rise and feeling coolness of the season. I power-walked to Nobody's Perfect, I Can't Wait to See You Again, and several other catchy tunes. It was a great Montana morning!

Scripture of the Day: Col. 3:16 (Hannah Montana is not exactly hymn-like, but music is still a Heavenly Treasure)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!