Monday, March 10, 2008

Yum-O Muffins!


Last Saturday I made some yummy, yet healthy, muffins that I have fallen in love with. The flavors of cinnamon and pumpkin were so good (not to mention the smell :-). I can't take credit for the recipe--that goes to Hungry-girl.com (one of my favorite sites of all time). But no matter where the yumminess comes from, I say to all: ENJOY!

Take one Fiber One Apple Cinnamon muffin mix.
Ignore the box instructions for getting the batter ready.
Add to the mix: 1 cup of canned pumpkin, 1 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters
Mix until combined.
Bake as per package instructions (400 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes).
This makes 18 muffins--rather than the 12 it says on the box.
For those of you on Weight Watchers, these muffins only have 1 point each!

So, eating healthy has its rewards: more heavenly treasure! Scripture for the day is D&C 89:18-19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!