Sunday, March 30, 2008

An American in Paris

I am so excited because this summer I will be taking a trip to Paris and London! My Mom and Dad take college students over as a part of the International Business Seminar tour and I will be meeting them for the last week of their trip. My good hubby will be staying home with the kids while I am gone for the 9 days. Of course, I have been to London (served my mission there), but I have never been to Paris. The only problem will be trying to see everything I want to see in the limited number of days I will be there, including, but not limited to:
and (pretend this is me in front of Versaille :-)
Any comments about the best stuff to do in Paris would be very welcome!
Scripture of the Day: Hel. 13:19

1 comment:

  1. So very exciting!! I have never been to Europe~ someday, right?!
    I'm glad that you are getting to go. You are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!