Friday, May 1, 2009

New Month, New Theme

Yay for May! And time for a new theme. This month all the Scriptures of the Day will be about Moms. And for our family scripture study we will be reading the scriptures on the backs of pictures of roses, which the kids will add to a poster with an empty vase on it. Kind of a nod to Mother's Day (not to mention Heidi Ashworth :-).

If you would like to join along, here is the picture of the rose I am using. If you need to know some of the scriptures ahead of time, all 10 of these will be included. Actually, this is one of the ideas that will be included in my new book (just a little teaser for you)! Scripture of the Day: Gen. 17:16

4 comments:

  1. Ah, you are SO sweet! I love that you associate me with roses! I so adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so sweet to share. I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!