Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ants in My Pants--Literally

I'm sure my face looked a lot like this guy's did ;)!

Okay, this really happened to me this morning. After my exercise routine I went out to water my garden. I was not out there long and saw nary an ant. But soon after coming back in the house I felt a strange sensation on my right leg. I thought maybe there might be one ant in there and slapped at the outside of my trouser leg. But the feeling continued, so I went in the bedroom to disrobe {the polite way of putting it} and see what the deal was. And there on my leg was at least a dozen ants! I yelped and quickly brushed them off. Then found a whole bunch more crawling on the pants I had removed. Yikes! I ran and got some bug spray and played Terminator. A few minutes later I found another one under my shirt (which I was still wearing). I have no idea how so many ants got on me so quickly, but I will not fall prey to them again.

Hope your morning was ant free!

Scripture of the Day: 2 Nephi 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!