Saturday, June 21, 2008

Year of Miracles #9


This week's miracle was a simple answer to prayer. Before my trip I purchased over $100 of prepaid tickets for an event, but when I returned home I was not able to find them. After looking in all the logical places over the course of several days and still not finding the tickets, I prayed for help. I had to pray for a few days, but then on Tuesday, as I was thinking about the tickets, I walked into the pantry to put something away. In doing so I walked past the pool bag hanging on a hook and had a loud thought {read prompting}, "I wonder if the tickets are in there." Sure enough, they were. I was really relieved to find them and grateful for the Lord's help (especially in saving me from having to repurchase the tickets).

Scripture of the Day: 1 Timothy 3:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!