Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GOAL!!!!


Today at Weight Watchers I reached goal! Woohoo!!!

I am extremely excited because it took me two years (TWO!?!?! ouch!) to complete and represents a loss of 41 pounds. There were many times I would get burned out, but I am proud of myself for sticking with it and finishing what I had started. I knew from day one I would be a slow loser.

Of course, goal weight for me is the highest weight a person of my height can be and still be considered healthy. So after a few months of taking a break (aka, working to maintain) I may try to trim off another few pounds. Check back in 2012 and you may find I have completed it by then! {j/k}

I am trying to decide the best way to reward myself without spending a fortune. Vote for your favorite reward idea in the sidebar. The winning option I will do and take a pic to post.

Scripture of the Day: Mosiah 24:17

11 comments:

  1. A Great Big CONGRATS!! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Getting there is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! I'm so excited for you! You look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, you are amazing! Way to stick with it, especially for such a long time. Where can I pick up a trait like that? I haven't seen you for a while, but my parents were just saying this week how fantastic you're looking. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, that is GREAT!! You have been so helpful and inspirational to me--you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That is so great. I think it is amazing you have been able to stick with it that long. I am sure you have now developed habits that will last your life. Will you be showing any before and after pictures? And I totally think you should go with the new outfit--you need something new to show off your figure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not even being sarcastic when I say you inspire me.

    I was going to suggest that you go celebrate with a big plate of chocolate lava cake, but then that's hauntingly revealing of what my problem might be, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOORAH!! I am so proud of you and your Cardio Kick Boxing! You are one persistent lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We took a poll and think you should reward yourself by eating a big piece of chocolate cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting Becky! Way to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!