Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This Morning...

Conversation with Patch, who had a headache...

Me: Eat some of this toast so when you take the aspirin it doesn't upset your stomach.

Patch: (nibbles a tiny bit of the toast) But I'm not hungry.

Me: (repeating self multiple times) Patch, eat more of your toast.

After half a slice has been eaten Patch takes the aspirin. A short time later...

Patch: I think I am going to throw up.

Me: Then go into the bathroom to the toilet.

Patch: I can't make it that far.

He runs to the trash can, which is full, and vomits.

I spent the next 15 minutes cleaning up the mess off the floor, trash can, kitchen cupboards, his pajamas and pillow.

Next time I will wait until he eats the full slice of toast.

Scripture of the Day: Abraham 5:18

4 comments:

Comments are much appreciated!