Sunday, June 21, 2009

Member Missionary Moment #7

This post is part of a year long series where each week I strive to complete and item from a list of 101 Ways to do Member Missionary Work. Feel free to join me in the work!

This week's moment is from section 5. Internet, number 10: "Recommend to a friend / acquaintance to visit either mormon.org or lds.org."

Yesterday I found this great video on lds.org, as well as the Mormon Messages YouTube channel, about Father's Day (if you haven't seen it yet here it is--I figured out a way to embed it). I decided to use the video and recommended all my brothers-in-law watch it. I sent them an e-mail with the link and told them how grateful I am for the positive influence they have been in our family. One of my brothers-in-law is not a member of the church; he is such a nice man and a wonderful father (to two adorable kiddos). Really, all three of my brothers-in-law are terrific! Hopefully they will all watch the video and enjoy their Father's Day.



Scripture of the Day: D&C 121:43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!