Sunday, June 7, 2009

Member Missionary Moments #5

This post is part of a year long series where each week I strive to complete and item from a list of 101 Ways to do Member Missionary Work. Feel free to join me in the work!

Thanks to my dad I was able to do this week's member missionary moment without too much effort. I was babysitting him last Friday and while there the physical therapist came to work with him. They were in the family room and she noticed his family tree (a fan chart like the one in the side column of my blog). He had a nice conversation with her and told her about my great aunt who did a lot of the research. Then he mentioned visiting the place in England where a lot of the Spiers family came from. I did not have to do hardly any of the work, but I have to admit I admired the way my dad handled it. Way to go, Dad!

BTW, this was #3 of section 9 (Family history/genealogy - Show your pedigree chart to a friend or acquaintance).

Scripture of the Day: 1 Nephi 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!