Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Yesterday and today have been quite busy, but I thought I would jot down a few things for a post so you would not think I had completely disappeared. Here goes:
1. Sweetie Peach is sick with strep throat. She has not slept well the past two nights, which means I have not slept well either. Life seems so much harder when I have not had enough sleep.
2. Today I went to our ward RS water aerobics and had fun. Honestly, the main reason I go is for the socialization. The extra exercise is an added bonus for me.
3. I showed up for Primary presidency an hour early today on accident. Oops! I went home and came back again on time.
4. Last night I went to visit my parents, who recently returned from a trip to Utah. For a father's day gift I took a book and bag of sugar free Dairy Queen treats. The vanilla-orange popsicle was what I had and it was delish (and only 1 WW point! score!).
5. The dashboard on my van is not working (hasn't for two days now). I can't tell how fast I am driving so I just try to go a little slower than the flow of traffic. Hopefully my DH can get it fixed before we run out of gas (that gauge is not working either).
6. I have three loads of laundry in my living room to fold and put away. Don't make me, please.
7. I finally finished my picture of a Nephite temple. I will post it asap, but I am honestly not real happy with it. When I post it you can give me feedback. I may choose to re-do it.
Scripture of the Day: Moses 2:28