Sunday, July 5, 2009

Member Missionary Moment #8


This post is part of a year long series where each week I strive to complete and item from a list of 101 Ways to do Member Missionary Work. Feel free to join me in the work!

This week's accomplishment is from section8, Church Media: "Photocopy an article from the Ensign, New Era or the Friend and share it with someone you know who could use the message."

This past week we received a cute letter in the mail from a niece (age 4; her mom helped her write it). I had each of the kids write a note back and draw her some pictures. Then I photocopied a cute activity (maze) from a recent issue of the Friend magazine. We mailed it back that same day. This cute little niece does not get the chance to attend Primary except when visiting relatives, so I hope to send her little snippets from the Friend now and then.

Scripture of the Day: Abraham 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!