Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Cansolidator

On Friday afternoon my order of Cansolidators arrived and I was quite excited. "What is a Cansolidator," you ask? A Cansolidator is a shelf system that helps one to ensure their canned goods are rotated properly. You load it through the top and it rolls back and then forward again. Originally I saw an ad for this when browsing through the BYU website. However, it seemed a bit pricey. But a week or so ago I saw it was on ebay too. The price was still a bit high there, but cheap enough I thought I would try it. And I have been needing something to help me rotate my canned goods--I have my three to four month's supply in my pantry. And this past week there has been a great sale on canned turkey chili at the grocery store, so I stocked up even more. Here is what the Cansolidators looks like in my pantry:I need to adjust the top one so the left slot is a bit narrower. It is the perfect size for diced chili cans, but I do not need to keep that many on hand. I would rather put tuna or some other can in that area. Anyway, it is still too new to rate it overall, but I must admit is seems sturdy and fits well into the area. It was also fairly simple to assemble.

Scripture of the Day: (To answer the question, "How should we be baptized?") John 3:23

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I totally want one of these, but also have thought they were a bit pricey. I'll have to check them out on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!