Monday, April 7, 2008

New Recipe: Russian Chicken

This recipe is one my cute sister-in-law Alicia gave me and is quickly becoming a family favorite. So I thought I would pass it along.

Mix 1/2 jar apricot jam, 1/2 jar Catalina salad dressing, and 1/2 package of dry onion soup mix. Pour over 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 1 whole chicken cut up). Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve over rice.

Several times when I have made this recipe I did not have the apricot jam on hand so I threw some canned peaches (drained) in a blender with some Splenda, the Catalina dressing, and the onion soup mix. The results were the same and healthier! Enjoy!

Scripture of the Day: This week's scriptures answer the question, "Why should we be baptized?" This one is a classic--2 Ne. 31:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!