Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Funeral

*Need a scripture for a funeral? Click here.

Yesterday was the funeral for Steve's dad. It was a long day, but the family did a great job of planning services John would have liked. John was always the one taking pictures at family gatherings, so I threw my camera in my purse in case no one else came prepared. Steve's sister is a professional photographer, but with a toddler and a six month old son, I knew she would have her hands full. Here are a few of the shots I caught.Most of the grandkids sang "Families Can Be Together Forever" for the funeral. This shot was while they were practicing before the services started.
The pallbearers at the gravesite.

Kitty, Sweetie Peach, and cousin Alix after the grave was dedicated.

Just before the grave dedication.

Scripture of the Day: D&C 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!