Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jane Austen Completed

This spring has been a season of watching the Masterpiece Theater's Complete Jane Austen series. I have looked forward to Sunday evenings at 9 p.m. to sit back and enjoy the romance and rusticism of Jane Austen's works. I particularly liked the new versions of Sense and Sensibility (Marianne pictured above) and of Northanger Abbey. These adaptations were beautifully done! But alas, the season is done and and the Complete Jane Austen is complete. I am sad that my Sunday evenings will hold less to look forward to, but my husband will be glad to regain control of the remote.

Speaking of Steve, just a quick note to announce he bought a car last week--a low-mileage used Sebring from a co-worker. Many of you know we have been in much need of a newer vehicle for some time, so this change has been very nice for us.

Scripture of the Day: D&C 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!