Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Proof Reading

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Horizon/cedar Fort (my book publisher) with the first proof of my book to edit. I was so excited to see it--it had an ISBN number and everything!!! The fonts the typesetter has chosen are cute and it looks so professional. {Of course} I was flooded with work projects yesterday and {of course} the publisher wanted my edits asap. I put out a quick e-mail to a few great friends for their help in proof reading (thanks Heather and Becky!). In the end I was able to get the list of edits back to the publisher this morning. There was nothing terribly serious that needed fixing, so my baby appears to be developing fine. Here is a picture I drew for the President Hinckley's Be's chapter:
Scripture of the Day: 2 Ne. 31:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!