Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 Commandments File Folder Game

Last year I made a file folder game of the 10 Commandments to try and teach them to my kids. The main concept of the game is to match up the commandments to the roman numeral tablets. This is one of many file folder games I have made, which my kids love to play with--both at home and at church.

I have recreated the file folder game and have uploaded it to Google Documents. Here is a general idea of what it looks like (one page of it anyway). I think it turned out pretty good, although Google changed some fonts on me.

So if you would like a free copy of this folder game, either send me an e-mail (my address is in the sidebar) or leave a comment with your e-mail address in it as I have to send you an invitation to view/print the .pdf file. Since it is my first time using this program/service you will have to be patient with me.

Scripture of the Day: #5 Honor thy father and thy mother -- Proverbs 4:10

6 comments:

  1. Becky, you are awesome.. Please e-mail me at jperkins22@cableone.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I would love to get the pdf of this! zookeeper2five@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please?? I think you have my email address. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I love file folder games. Send me an invitation please.
    davenewton@pol.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a file folder game! Wow, thanks for sharing. That reminds me that I've been wanting to ask you about all your artwork? Do you draw it yourself or get it from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just refound your blog, yeah! I had first found it several months ago and loved it, and then I sadly lost the address. Thanks for sharing such awesome insight.
    I would LOVE a copy of your 10 Commandments Folder Game. My email is onesmartchicken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!