1. Recently my publisher encouraged all the authors to get on Facebook and Twitter. All this technology seems to take too much time as I am going through the learning curve. I still need to do Twitter, but I did get on Facebook. I even have a fan page. Feel free to become a fan or send a friend request for my personal Facebook page.
2. Tomorrow will be my 500th post! Woo hoo for me! Be sure to check in... there will very likely be a giveaway!
3. I had word from my publisher last week that the cover design of Home Evening Adventures with the Word of God (scheduled for release next month) will be done within a few weeks. I will be sure to post it as soon as I see it.
4. Those of you who indicated you were interested in reviewing a copy of Home Evening Adventures with the Word of God as part of a blog tour, watch your email. I will be getting that set up in the very near future. If anyone else is interested in joing in on this, leave me a comment and I will be happy to add you to the list.
5. Read this article is on the front page of the Denver Post today if you want an update on Harrison.