I was tagged to give seven random or strange facts about myself, which makes me a little nervous to share, but here goes:
1. I embarrass very easily, even for other people (including strangers). In fact, I can hardly stand to watch I Love Lucy or other sitcoms with embarrassing situations. Usually I have to leave the room because it is so awful to have to watch.
2. I can't sleep if anyone is touching me. This was helpful in making sure my kids slept in their own beds, but there were times I was a wimp and just went to the couch to sleep instead of moving them back to their own bed.
3. I use soap and water to shave my legs. And I think I use the same razor for probably three months before replacing it. I have been wondering if there are more effective ways of shaving that are just as easy as soap and water in the shower. Feel free to share.
4. I have very hard fingernails and toenails. I have probably only ever broke a nail five times in my whole life, and I had long nails as early as third grade. However, having such hard nails, it really hurts bad if one bends somehow. Despite having long nails, I dislike painting them.
5. I am a very picky drinker. I have never liked the taste of milk (even as a baby, much to my mother's chagrin). I am not fond of carbonation and can barely stand a sip of Coke or Pepsi. The only soft drink I like is root beer, but I hardly ever drink it. Water (NO lemon in it please!), hot chocolate, and Crystal Light are my go-to drinks.
6. I never changed my major in college. Just went straight through and got it over with. I also graduated debt-free although I did not have a scholarship for most of the time.
7. I have watched the movie Pillow Talk more than 100 times. Just love the story line and am a big Doris Day fan.
If you enjoyed this post, consider yourself tagged. Hopefully you don't think I am too weird after reading this :o}.
Scripture of the Day: D&C 9:8