Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Month, New Theme


I can hardly believe it is November already! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I am excited for the holidays.

In celebration of this month of the feast of Thanksgiving, the new theme is "Feast Upon the Word." For those of you who would like a theme of gratitude, that theme is in my current book Adventures with the Word of God. It has a cute turkey to use and everything. Since I did not want to duplicate that theme, I have developed this new one. But feel free to purchase my book and use the gratitude theme :-)!

The new theme has scriptures about scripture study, which are placed on the back of pictures of Pilgrims and Indians (or should I say Native Americans?). After reading these scriptures, the Pilgrims and Indians are placed next to/behind a long feast table. I love the way my little scripture people turned out--I spent a lot of time trying to get them just right. I have actually drawn six each Pilgrims and Indians. They are all cute.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this month's theme!

Scripture of the Day: (Starting off with the scripture that inspired the theme) 2 Nephi 31:20

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! November is a great time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Your book is on my Christmas wish list. I am so impressed Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!