I have been too lazy to write blog posts this weekend. But here I am after 10:30 p.m. writing one. Actually this will be a list of the blog posts I have considered writing, but for some reason or another have not.
1. Kitty's new skirt. Yep, I sewed her a skirt on Saturday. I got tired of trying to find long enough ones that were nice enough for church but did not cost an arm and a leg. It turned out well, but I am too lazy to take a picture and upload it. Maybe in a day or two...
2. Misi's birthday party. I had a fun time Saturday evening attending this little party. Jamie did a great job pulling off the surprise, and the food and conversation and fun was just what I needed. Sorry, I did not take a camera with me.
3. Missionary Moments. I think I will replace my Year of Miracles with Missionary Moments. But I am kinda chicken. Sad for an RM to say right? What do y'all think? I have a list of 101 missionary ideas I could draw from, but the challenge is tough, especially because pretty much everyone on my street is already a member.
4. Little Dorrit. Has anyone besides me been watching this on Masterpiece Theater (the reason I am up so late tonight)? This film is based on a Charles Dickens novel. It was six episodes long and I really enjoyed it. Very well done. But worthy of a full blog post? Nah.
And last but not least,
5. The Primary talent show, for which I had to write about 10 limericks. I think I will blog about this in a day or so, but I just could not get into the groove today. OneHM did blog about it and even posted some cute pics from it. And I have more pics to post as well (you'll be excited to learn Patch's talent: making toast).
Oh, and a post about Sunday naps would be good too. I had a lovely 90 minute nap today. Best nap I have had in a long time! But now I am off to bed for more sleep.
Scripture of the Day: 2 Nephi 25:13-14