Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Year of Miracles #51

I am a bit late posting a miracle, but I was holding off to make it go along with Kitty's birthday! Today she turns 9 years old and I am a bit sad she is getting so big. She is definitely a miracle in my life and a wonderful addition to our family. She is usually very helpful around the house, willing to share, and loves littler children. Today she took a buttercup to school to give her teacher--she always thinks of thoughtful ways to be kind to others. I am so proud of her and grateful to be her mom! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Scripture of the Day: 1 Cor. 15:12-14

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 9 already! Tell her happy birthday and give her a hug for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday a little late. But hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!