Friday, August 22, 2008

7 Generation Genealogy Fan Charts


If anyone is interested in an easy, semi-crafty project or gift, I have a stack of 24' x 18' poster-size 7 generation genealogy fan charts for sale at my house. About 8 years ago I had these posters printed up so I could use it as a gift for my sweetheart of a mother-in-law. The minimum number I had to have printed up was 250. I have sold a lot of them at Deseret Book in the past, but then got lazy and have had them just sitting in a box at my house since then. I figure it is probably time to get rid of them.

Here's what the poster looks like filled out (I have one framed in my living room):I included birth, marriage, and death dates on my chart, but that is not absolutely necessary. I know lots of people who just put names or birth and death years. You can fill it out however you want.

If you are interested, they are for sale at my house for $10 each. They come with instructions and a practice chart to fill out as well. Feel free to call, stop by, or send an e-mail (see address in side bar)... also, I would be willing to ship them for the additional cost of postage.

11 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Melina Barr & I will like to buy 1 copy from you e- mail me please, melinamares@hotmail.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm interested in a copy also.
    shannwright@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I will have to do this. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'd love some copies! My email is hilarymcdonough@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to buy a few:
    jashel99@yahoo.com

    Thanks for offering!

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi would love a copy ddmckay22@yahoo.com Thanks!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have any more of these? I would love to buy some from you! Please email me and let me know. I live in California so they would have to be shipped. My email is:
    sueandbrian@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks!!! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, would like to buy several of these posters, if they are still available. Please email me at everafterdnc@gmail.com. Thanks, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. a friend of mine has your blog on her site...you have a great blog...i love the genealogy fan for families...really cool

    Grace Whitnah
    Beaverton, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to purchase a poster if there are any more available. Please email me at micawebb@gmail.com. I don't like to leave my email on comment posts, I'm going to delete this and trust that you will get a copy in your inbox. :D Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am interested in buying 5 fan charts if they are still available. Please let me know at annieburbidge@gmail.com. THank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!