Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Big 3 - 0

No, it is not my birthday. I am not turning 30. (I would like to be a bit younger though. And my birthday is in less than 2 weeks.)

Today at Weight Watchers I hit my 30 pound loss mark!

Yea for me!

I have been within a half a pound for the past month and was beginning to get very weary (part of the problem was the candy corns I snuck a few weeks back--I learned today that 26 of them are worth 3 points. Ouch!).

But this week I blew right past 30 by an entire pound.

Yea for me!

I only have 9 pounds left before reaching my goal weight, but I keep thinking is too bad it is almost the holiday season, which will likely delay my progress some. I will have to put up a count down thingy in my sidebar or something to help keep me motivated. But today I will be happy about my progress so far. No more negative vibes around here.

In other news, Amazing Becky said she saw my book in the Deseret Book flier, so I will be heading down there to get a copy of the flier and to see if it is on the shelves. I really hope it is there!!! Taking my camera just in case!

Scripture of the Day: James 3:18

6 comments:

  1. Oh...AWESOME! That is great--congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be doing so well because you actually get out & exercise - I saw you this morning! congrats on the weight loss & the book. I had a couple of friends mention they bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on your weight loss!! That is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YHEA!!! I'm so proud of you Ms Diligence! Let's go walking some morning next week to celebrate, the weather is supposed to be cooling off and I could learn from your discipline :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making your 30. Such an inspiration to all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!