Thursday, March 26, 2009
I once went to see the David Letterman Show live in New York with my friend Kim. We were working in NY as interns through the BYU Communications department and decided to see if we could get in through the stand-by line. Surprisingly, we made it in! The show was fun, though the chair I was assigned to sit in was broken. Although I am too much of a morning person to stay up late and watch the show now, I love the Top Ten lists from the show. Here is a funny one I was laughing about today. Enjoy!
Top 10 Slogans for the Wonderbra
10. "The Quicker Picker-Upper"
9. "Looks Great, More Filling"
8. "No More Rolled-up Tube Socks"
7. "Does More Lifting and Separating by 8:00 a.m. Than Most Bras Do All Day"
6. "Can Be Used As a Flotation Device"
5. "Much Better Than That Awful Bread" [Edited for cleaner content]
4. "No More Bothersome Eye Contact!"
3. "Say Good-bye to Masking Tape and Staples!"
2. "It's Not Your Father's Wonderbra"
1. "Leave It to Cleavage!"
Scripture of the Day: 1 Nephi 17:7