I have felt under the weather today. Specifically a sore throat, tired, and very groggy. Like my brain does not want to turn on. As a result I spent too much time on the couch resting and watching television. I am ashamed to admit to how much television I watched today. And that I got nothing worthwhile done whatsoever. Unless you count putting frozen pot pies in the oven for my family to eat for dinner.
Here are the top 10 shows I watched today:
1. The Office - A funny episode about Dwight tricking Angela into marrying him.
2. Oprah - Suze Orman says we should have an 8 month emergency fund. 8 MONTHS! Crazy, huh?
3. Kath & Kim - The coffins were funny. And the puppies were born on white carpet.
4. The Doctors - A pain free root canal can now be done with lasers. They did not give the cost. I would bet it is very expensive.
5. Extra - Kinda tired of the whole Travolta funeral coverage, to be honest
6. Rachel Ray (last 20 minutes only) - She cooked a fish dish. With fennel.
7. Today Show (first 20 minutes only) - More on Travolta and Burris
8. Earl - My husband loved the turtles part. We have three turtles in our pond.
9. Millionaire - A lady lost when she guessed the PGA tournament was held in Hilton Head. It's not.
10. Evening news - Arizona is one of the top 10 states for teen pregnancies. Apparently we need more sex ed here.
I think I will skip ER tonight and go to bed. Let me know what it was about...
Scripture of the Day: Matt. 6:1