Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Plateaued


I seem to have hit yet another plateau in my weight loss. No weight loss for three weeks straight now. I swear I am the queen of plateaus.

I want to change it up this week, but tomorrow I am headed out of town for the long weekend. And I am very nervous about the whole eating thing because the extended family members I will be with are not going to be watching what they eat. It is really hard to be good around people who are being "normal" -- especially for that long. At least it is for me. But maybe that is good--maybe that will help me be extra careful.

But when I get back I am going to need to shake it up a bit. Too often I eat the same things over and over again. So I will need to find some new yummy recipes that are healthy. Which means I need YOUR help. I am going to tag Misi, Jamie, Amazing Becky, Jen and Amalgam to provide me with a new recipe to use. And be sure to include points values for me (or the data for calories, fiber, and fat per serving).

Oh, and if there is anyone else out there who has a great healthy recipe and wants to participate, consider yourself tagged! Thanks!

Scripture of the Day: D&C 104:82

3 comments:

  1. YOu are going to share the yummy recipes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some recipes to share. I usually don't even cook with recipes--just a little of this and a little of that, oops, better luck next time. So, when you get those recipes, I hope you will post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really not ignoring the tag; its just been a busy week. I plan to answer it this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!