Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetie Peach!

Today Sweetie Peach turns 6!


I can hardly believe my baby is getting so big. She has such a bright, shiny personality and I am so grateful she was sent to me!


These few pictures from out trip to Denver show how joyful she is to have in our family. We love her so much! Happy Birthday!


Scripture of the Day: Alma 7:23

P.S.: If you are a BYU alum and received your BYU Magazine, be sure to check out the announcement of my book being published. It is on page 76, bottom left hand corner.

P.P.S.: Late last week I sent my manuscript off to the publisher! Yay to have that goal checked off. Hopefully it will be accepted.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. Enjoy every moment. My baby is 15. Oh, so sad!

    And Congratulations Rebecca Spiers Irvine!! Thanks for pointing out the announcement in BYU Mag! Good luck with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Hey is this a second book you wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest turned 6 last fall. About killed me. Got my BYU Magazine--I'll be checking out page 76! Congrats on both the publication AND on submitting the next one. That feels GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute she is- I hope she has a Happy Birthday!

    Congrats on your manuscript! I am working on my 2nd one, but have a little bit of writer's block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she is already 6! Time flies so fast! Tell her Happy Birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! YOu are a superstar!!

    Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!