Sunday, January 18, 2009

Year of Miracles #39


This week my miracle was easy to spot. I had been sick for five days with that bad cold that seemed like it would not ever drain. My sinuses had been so packed and were making me feel lousy (sorry about all that whining I did about them, by the way). On Sunday evening I had a priesthood blessing to help me feel better. By the next morning I was draining and my sinuses were SO much clearer. By Tuesday I was pretty much all better. Thank heaven for the power of the priesthood!

Scripture of the Day: Moroni 10:7

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! For some reason, my sinuses don't respond to that kind of treatment. sigh . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been blessed much in the same way in our lives these past couple weeks as well. Thank you for sharing and I am so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!