Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Month, New Theme


This month's theme is the Liahona. In the Book of Mormon the prophet Nephi discovers that the Liahona works according to the faith, heed, and diligence of his family to the commandments. So scriptures this month are about faith, heed, and diligence to the commandments.

At my house I will have a large copy of this Liahona. The square at the bottom is cut out and we will be turning a disk behind the Liahona to change the "wording" (scripture) daily, kind of like how the words on the Liahona changed for Lehi and his family. Hopefully I can get this put together today--I have been very busy this past week with extended family get togethers and now I am behind in some of my prep work.

Scripture of the Day: Mark 13:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!